EPISODE 35: SHOW NOTES
What does balance mean to you? In this episode I talk with wellness and success coach, Jen Wright, on setting goals around our priorities and the vision we have for our life!
We talk about how to know if you’re setting the right goals and what to do if we fall off track.
The first step is, don’t beat yourself up! But listen in to hear the rest of Jen’s awesome advice! You can find Jen at DrivenMamaforLife.com or on Facebook as The Driven Mama!
Thanks for listening! If you enjoyed this episode, consider sharing it with a friend or writing a review on iTunes! This is how we reach more mamas just like you. Talk to you soon!
**This post about goal setting may contain affiliate links, which means if you click one of our affiliate links and decide to make a purchase, we receive a tiny commission from the seller at no additional cost to you. We only share products and services we have used, tested, and love ourselves!**
In this episode, we cover:
- how to set goals around your priorities and your strengths
- how to re-evaluate goals if you lose motivation
- what to do if you fall off track with your goals
Resources and links mentioned in this episode:
- Check out Jen’s blog post on goal setting here!
- Join us in the Overwhelmed to Overbooked Program
- Write a review here! Just click Ratings & Reviews, then Write a Review