EPISODE 28: SHOW NOTES
Starting meaningful conversations with your family just got a lot easier thanks to today’s guest, Jennifer Zumbiel, creator of Togather Moments!
I can’t wait for you guys to meet Jennifer! She is a mom with a passion to turn dinnertime into a time of togetherness and in this episode, she inspires us to connect with our family members in both the big and small moments.
I want dinnertime to be a time of connection with lots of laughter and conversation and although my kids are young, I can’t wait to try Jennifer’s game out!
Find it at TogatherMoments.com and share with us how it helps your family!
**This post about how to start meaningful conversations may contain affiliate links, which means if you click one of our affiliate links and decide to make a purchase, we receive a tiny commission from the seller at no additional cost to you. We only share products and services we have used, tested, and love ourselves!**
In this episode, we cover:
- what gets in the way of meaningful conversations with our families
- tips to start conversations with toddlers and older kids
- the importance of building communication skills in your young kids
Resources and links mentioned in this episode:
- Togather Moments – find the game here!
- Write us a review on iTunes/Apple Podcasts!
- Find us in iTunes or Apple Podcasts, then click Ratings & Reviews, then click Write a Review!
- Live Free, Mama Facebook group