EPISODE 75: SHOW NOTES
Get excited because in this episode I’m chatting with Jaclyn Mellone about the limiting beliefs and mindset blocks that keep freelancers stuck! Jaclyn helps experts exponentially grow their business by becoming the Go-To Authority in their space. She is a coach, strategist, Keynote speaker, mama, guac lover, and host of the Go-To Gal podcast!
Not only does Jaclyn give us tangible strategies to get past these mindset blocks, we also cover how your mindset (and identity!) has to change each time you take your business to another level. Stayed tuned for the end where Jaclyn gives us two things you can do today to start building authority!
Thanks for listening! Go sign up for my upcoming workshop at www.MicalaQuinn.com/workshop and head over to the Live Free Podcast Mastermind fb group to share your biggest takeaway from this episode. I love hearing your takeaways! Thanks again and I’ll talk to you soon!
**This post about limiting beliefs and mindset blocks may contain affiliate links, which means if you click one of our affiliate links and decide to make a purchase, we receive a tiny commission from the seller at no additional cost to you. We only share products and services we have used, tested, and love ourselves!**
In this episode, we cover:
- how to stop the “what if” spiral,
- what mindset blocks and limiting beliefs you may run into when starting out and scaling, and
- how you can start building authority TODAY – sign up for Help A Reporter Out (HARO) here!
Resources and links mentioned in this episode:
- Check out my episode on Jaclyn’s podcast here!
- You can find Jaclyn’s 30 Days of Authority Building Action Plan here!
- Click here to sign up for my upcoming workshop on October 14! If you miss it live, you can’t catch the replay if you’re signed up.
- Learn more about my paid program, Overwhelmed to Overbooked here.