EPISODE 114: SHOW NOTES
It was 6 months ago that Genevieve Christianson and I did a live coaching call on the podcast and today she is back!
In this episode, we talk about how Genevieve went from virtual assistant to online business manager (OBM), how she is networking for clients, and why teacherpreneurs need a lot of virtual support right now!
So what will you accomplish over the next 6 months? If you need something to jumpstart your freelance business, check out the Get Legit and Quit Kit! It’s a 5 day “sprint” to jumpstart your freelance business so you can ditch that 9-5 and get home to your babies!
Below you’ll find all the links and resources mentioned in today’s show. Thanks for listening! Head over to the Live Free Podcast Mastermind to connect with other moms like you. Talk to you over there!
In this episode, we cover:
- An update on Genevieve since we last talked to her in December,
- How she transitioned from virtual assistant to online business manager (OBM),
- If she has taken the OBM certification course yet,
- Her business plans for the future,
- How she is networking, and
- Why teacherpreneurs need a lot of virtual support right now!
Resources and links mentioned in this episode:
- Connect with Genevieve on Facebook and find her Facebook group here
- Listen to the previous episode we did with Genevieve here
- Find Teachers Pay Teachers here
- To learn more about the Online Business Manager (OBM) certification, check out episode 54 with Sarah Noked!
- Ready to start your freelance business? Start with a solid foundation with my Get Legit Kit! It’s only $27 here!
**This post about teacherpreneurs may contain affiliate links, which means if you click one of our affiliate links and decide to make a purchase, we receive a tiny commission from the seller at no additional cost to you. We only share products and services we have used, tested, and love ourselves!**