EPISODE 92: SHOW NOTES
Have you gotten started as Virtual Assistant, Social Media Manager, or Online Business Manager and learned that you you love having a leadership role in your client’s business? Then today’s episode is perfect for you because I am interviewing operations expert, Natalie Gingrich, on operations as a freelancer!
If you haven’t gotten started, this is still a great episode for you too because it will show you another potential path your business could take!
Natalie is here to talk about niching down into operations as a freelancer in the online space. Operations is one of the highest paid, hourly, freelance roles and Natalie walks us through the pillars that make up Operations.
Natalie spent 15 years in corporate operations and leadership at a Fortune 150 company and when given the opportunity to leave, she put the knowledge, certifications, and experience to work by creating her own consulting firm as well as a certification.
One of my favorite things about freelancing is that the business you start out with isn’t the business you end with! The opportunities in the online space are limitless and this episode will show you yet another direction you can take your business.
Thanks for spending time with me today! Don’t forget, Overwhelmed to Overbooked will be OPEN on January 17. Join the list here so you don’t miss a thing!
**This post about operations as a freelancer may contain affiliate links, which means if you click one of our affiliate links and decide to make a purchase, we receive a tiny commission from the seller at no additional cost to you. We only share products and services we have used, tested, and love ourselves!**
In this episode, we cover:
- the pillars of operations and what operations looks like for a freelancer,
- what characteristics a Director of Operations has,
- the role that operations plays in each online business, and
- how to determine if operations would be a good fit for you
Resources and links mentioned in this episode:
- Learn more about Natalie’s certification here!
- Get Natalie’s free guide on 10 Ways to Find High Quality Clients here!
- The Blue Ocean Strategy book mentioned can be found HERE.
- OTO opens for presale on January 17! Get on the waitlist here!