EPISODE 118: SHOW NOTES
Louise Glendon of Click Love Grow is on the show this week to share how motherhood can reinspire creativity. Even if you don’t have a creative business or consider yourself a creative person, this episode will get you thinking about how you can spark your own creativity.
Louise shares her journey from the military to becoming a photographer to teaching moms how to take great photos of their kids! She shares the lessons she has learned from being in business for nearly a decade and what she sees holds her photography students back. Hearing Lou’s story is sure to inspire you to take action toward the business you’re dreaming of.
Head over to the Live Free Podcast Mastermind fb group to connect more with mamas that also want to build a freelance business! Talk to you there!
In this episode, we cover:
- Louise’s journey from the military to becoming a photographer to teaching moms how to take great photos of their kids,
- The lessons Louise has learned from being in business for nearly a decade, and
- How we can use motherhood to reinspire creativity in our business and personal lives!
Resources and links mentioned in this episode:
- Connect with Louise on Facebook, and Instagram
- Get Louise’s mini course on how to take great photos of your kids HERE
- Ready to start your freelance business? Start with a solid foundation with my Get Legit Kit! It’s only $27 here!
**This post about how to reinspire creativity may contain affiliate links, which means if you click one of our affiliate links and decide to make a purchase, we receive a tiny commission from the seller at no additional cost to you. We only share products and services we have used, tested, and love ourselves!**