EPISODE 42: SHOW NOTES
Building a business is not easy but there is one thing that is crucial to succeed and that’s a relentless mindset.
How do you stay relentless without spinning your wheels though? In this episode, I share how to evaluate your client process so you can start (or continue) landing clients!
Don’t be intimidated by mistakes you may have made – we’ve all made them! After walking through the process I highlight, share where you need to improve in the facebook group – the Live Free Podcast Mastermind!
I so appreciate you spending part of your day with me. If you haven’t, consider writing the show a review on Apple Podcasts! I’d love to hear what you’re enjoying and what you think we could improve on. Thanks for listening!
**This post about having a relentless mindset may contain affiliate links, which means if you click one of our affiliate links and decide to make a purchase, we receive a tiny commission from the seller at no additional cost to you. We only share products and services we have used, tested, and love ourselves!**
In this episode, we cover:
- how to develop a relentless mindset – the smart way, and
- why it’s important to to evaluate your client process
Resources and links mentioned in this episode:
- Check out episode 21 on how to move someone from potential client to paying client
- Listen to episode 33 with Brittany Dixon for help on following up!
- Join us in the Overwhelmed to Overbooked Program!